VAT help from South London’s trusted accountants and tax agent, Tax & Save
Ever-changing regulations and the growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs mean VAT compliance can be a difficult administrative process for the unwary businessperson. We can help you comply with the regulations and ensure that overpayments are not made. Value Added Tax (VAT) services from Tax & Save Ltd. include:
- Assistance with VAT registration; advice on VAT planning and administration;
- Use of the most appropriate scheme;
- VAT control and reconciliation;
- Help with completing VAT returns;
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue & Customs; and negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs in disputes.
- Liaising with HMRC in the event of a query or on-site inspection (most new businesses will receive at least one visit from HMRC within the first 5 years of operation).